What could Hopi Ear Candles help?
- Balancing pressure in the ears, forehead and sinuses
- Earache, headache and migraine
- Stress and nervousness
- Excessive or compacted wax
- Irritation in the ears and sinuses
- Noises in the ear – ringing and sinusitis
- Rhinitis, glue ear, colds and flu
- Stimulation of local and reflex energy flow.
These benefits have been well known through 15 years of experience. Results vary from individual to individual.
How do Ear Candles work?
A light suction action (chimney effect) and the movement of the flame create a vibration of air in the Ear candle, generating a massage-like effect on the eardrum. This induces a pleasant feeling of warmth and a balance of pressure in the ears, forehead and sinuses. This physical effect is often described directly after the treatment as a soothing, pressure and pain relieving sensation, mainly in the ear and head area. Treatment may also spontaneously cause freer nasal breathing and an improved sense of smell, even when the nose was blocked before treatment.
Who shouldn’t have Ear Candles?
- Perforated ear drum
- Auricular cysts
- Acute mastoiditis
- Ear tumour
- Any condition of the ear for which you are receiving medical treatment, without consulting your GP