Original July 2020.
Amended Oct 2020.
Amended Dec 2020
As we prepare to reopen our doors to clients, yet again, we, at Absolute Beauty are keeping in place the COVID procedures to keep all therapists and clients safe.
We ask that you read the following guidelines before coming into the salon & help us by adhering to them whilst you are with us:
- Please do not come for your appointment if you are displaying any COVID symptoms or anyone in your household has symptoms, we would appreciate a phone call to inform us of this information.
- We ask that you do not arrive early for your appointment. The door will be locked whilst another client is in the salon.
- As you enter your therapist will take your temperature to check for any abnormalities. Obviously, your temperature can change due to a variety of reasons and these can be discussed if you are showing an increased body temperature.
- On entering the salon, please use the hand sanitiser supplied, available just inside the door.
- Please wear a face mask at all times, until asked to remove it by your therapist, if it is relevant to the treatment you are receiving.
- We ask that you bring as little as possible (i.e 1 small bag/car key/phone) with you for your appointment, any other items are to be left in a basket.
You will then be asked to move directly to the area where you will be treated.
- We ask that you attend your appointment alone, unless absolutely necessary.
- We would prefer payment via contactless card, ApplePay and BACS. If these are not an option, please speak to your therapist to arrange something suitable.
- Therapists will be wearing extra PPE throughout this time, which may include gloves, mask & aprons, dependant on the treatment.
- There will be extra time between appointments to allow the areas to be cleaned thoroughly before the next client arrives, we hope you understand that we will ask you to leave the salon promptly for your safety to ensure minimal contact.
- Drinks will not be handed out at the present time, but please feel free to bring your own in a travel cup or disposable bottle/cup that can be thrown directly into the bin
- We would ask that you try not to use our bathroom facilities, but if you need to there will be anti-bacterial wipes available to give any surfaces a wipe over before & after use.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to be used again on your way out of the salon
- At present, due to restrictions, drop-in appointments will not be allowed.
We hope you understand why we have changed our policies to comply with guidelines.