Original July 2020.
Amended Oct 2020.
Amended Dec 2020
Amended Feb 2021
As I prepare to reopen my diary to clients yet again, I am keeping in place the COVID procedures to keep myself and my clients safe.
I ask that you read the following guidelines before coming into the salon & help by adhering to them whilst you are with me:
- Please do not come for your appointment if you or anyone in your household are displaying any COVID symptoms, I would appreciate a phone call to let me know
- I ask that you do not arrive early for your appointment. The door will be locked whilst another client is in the salon.
- As you enter I will take your temperature to check for any abnormalities. Obviously, your temperature can change due to a variety of reasons and these can be discussed if you are showing an increased body temperature.
- On entering the salon, please use the hand sanitiser supplied, available just inside the door.
- Please wear a face mask at all times, until asked to remove it, if it is relevant to the treatment you are receiving.
- I ask that you bring as little as possible (i.e 1 small bag/car key/phone) with you for your appointment
You will then be asked to move directly to the area where you will be treated.
- I ask that you attend your appointment alone, unless you need to be supported by a carer
- I would prefer payment via contactless card, ApplePay or BACS (please ask for bank details)
- I will be wearing extra PPE throughout this time, which may include gloves, mask, goggles & apron, dependant on the treatment.
- There will be extra time between appointments to allow the areas to be cleaned thoroughly before the next client arrives, I hope you understand that I will need to ask you to leave the salon promptly to ensure minimal contact.
- The bathroom facilities are available if you need it and there will be anti-bacterial wipes available to give any surfaces a wipe over before & after use.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to be used again on your way out of the salon
- Drop-in appointments will not be allowed.
I hope you understand why I have changed my policies to comply with guidelines.