1 Hour £42.00
A massage technique that has been used in India for thousands of years and is an ancient family tradition. It is based on the Ayurvedic healing system that has an holistic approach. It aims to restore balance to the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies.
What happens in the treatment?
- The ultimate relaxation while seated in a chair!
- The treatment consists of firm and gentle rhythmic massage to the upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp and face.
- A session lasts approximately 45 minutes allowing time before and after to discuss the effects of the treatment.
- At the first session a consultation and medical history are also taken.
- If the client is treated without oils they remain fully clothed and they are advised to wear a cotton shirt – long or short sleeved.
- If the client is treated with oils then they are required to remove their clothing from their top half, however, client modesty is maintained at all times.
- Regular treatments are advised to assist in general well being.