File and Polish for Fingers or Toes
- Ideal to keep your nails looking great when time is of the essence!
- Nails are filed into shape and polished using your choice of Orly polish.
Everyones' nails are different and need treating in a very individual way to ensure their condition is improved. Whether nails are soft and thin, hard and dehydrated or just require a maintenance programme, Nailtiques has the formula to suit everyone. Each Nailtiques product has a common application, to promote healthy natural nail growth. Nailtiques uses ingredients that work in synergy with the natural make up of the nail. Nailtiques contains a combination of natural proteins and conditioners that promote healthy nail growth.
- To nourish the hands, tidy the nails and leave them looking great.
- Cuticles are tidied; nails are filed to create the basis of great looking hands
- The hands and nails are then treated to a relaxing massage
- This treatment is available with OR without coloured polish
- Feet are soaked in a foot spa of warm water and Softening Foot Soak
- Each foot is dried and the cuticles are pushed back and nails clipped and filed
- The feet are exfoliated with Invigorating Foot Scrub to soften your feet.
- Feet are placed back in the foot spa and rinsed
- The feet are then dried and each foot is massaged with Foot Lotion to leave feet smooth, hydrated and soft.
- The nails are then painted (if required) with your choice of Orly nail polish.
Luxury Manicure or Luxury Pedicure
- A wonderful treatment to really pamper yourself.
- Using the Nailtiques range of products the hands or feet are treated according to the condition of them.
- Cuticles are softened and tidied; nails are shaped.
- After the manicure or pedicure has been carried out the hands or feet are coated with a pre-blended aromatherapy oil and then cocooned in heated mitts to invigorate circulation
- A hand and arm or foot & leg massage is included to reduce stress and tension in the hands and arms.
- To finish the nails are polished with your choice of Orly polish.
We recommend that flip flops or open toe sandals are worn if coloured polish is being applied or if this is not possible please allow enough time for the polish to dry thoroughly (approx 30 mins)