- Waxing the eyebrows helps shape, enhance and lift the eye area.
- Regular treatment helps keep the eyebrows neat and tidy and maintains a good outline.
- Re-growth usually occurs within 4 weeks and the shape can be maintained in between treatments by tweezing.
- After the eyebrows have been treated the skin will be slightly red, but this usually dies down within an hour or two.
- Alternatively, the eyebrows can be tweezed into shape and these will need to be maintained every 3 weeks.
- Frequency - Every 3 - 6 weeks.
- A patch test is necessary at least 48 hrs prior to the 1st treatment, to ensure no allergic reaction occurs.
- Your therapist will be able to offer advice on which colour, or even mix of colours is most suitable for you and your desired result/effect.
- The effect may be subtle or dramatic, depending on your preference as well as skin and hair colour.
- The effect usually lasts for 4 weeks as the colour grows out with the hair.
- Frequency - Every 4 weeks to keep the colour consistent.
- As with eyebrow tinting, a patch test must be carried out 48 hrs prior to the 1st treatment.
- Your therapist can advise on colour depending on the result you require.
- Please note the lashes can only be tinted darker and NOT lightened.
- All eye make up will need to be removed before the treatment.
- The tint is applied as close to the base of the lash as possible, therefore a slight tingling sensation can sometimes be felt.
- Frequency - Every 4 weeks.